Category Archives: Windows 8
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم– What is Windows 8 Developer Preview?
The Windows 8 Developer Preview is a pre-beta version of Windows 8 for developers and testers.System Requirements
The Windows 8 Developer Preview works great on the same hardware that powers Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Taking advantage of touch input requires a screen that supports multi-touch
- To run Metro style Apps, you need a screen resolution of 1024 X 768 or greater
1- Download Windows 8 Developer Preview from here
2- Burn iso file to DVD or we can install it in VMware Workstation 8 but when select system you will choose windows 7 because VMware
Workstation 8 not support Windows 8 Developer Preview directly )
3- boot from DVD.
4- After booting.
5- Select your Language, Time and Currency Format and Keyboard or input method.
8- Just wait untill installing finshed and system restarting
9- Type computer name and click Next.
10- Click Express Settings or Customize.
11- There are two ways to use an account in Windows 8 Windows Live Account or Local account we will select local account
13- This Metro UI Appearance click Desktop Icon to go your Desktop
Metro UI fantastic with touch screen