بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
We will use Group Policy Preferences to set password on local user accounts.
- Click Start – All programs – Administrative Tools – Group Policy Management.
- Create or Edit Group Policy Objects.
- Expand Computer Configuration – Preferences – Control Panel Settings.
- Right click on Local Users and Groups – New – Local User.
Note: Group policy update will take 90 min (Default)
If you want change this time follow this method:
- Expand Computer Configuration – Administrative Templates –System – Group policy
- Enable Group policy refresh interval for computers and set any time you want (Recommended 5 – 10 min)
Or Run this command on clients gpupdate /force